Care Management Services
- Systematic assessment of medical, functional, and psychosocial needs;
- Preventive care services arranged with a system-based approach to ensure timely receipt;
- Medication reconciliation and oversight of medication self-management
Manage Care Transitions
- Health care providers
- Provide follow-up after ER visits, after discharges from the hospital or other health care facilities.
Benefits To You, The Patient
- Access to health care practitioners 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week (24/7) who have access to your electronic care plan and can address your urgent chronic care needs
- Ensured continuity of care with a designated care team
- Enhanced communication with your practitioner (by phone, secure messaging, secure Internet, or other method) about your care. All communication is in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).